Translate

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Pixel Scrapper's April blog train

"Life in Full Bloom"
Pixel Scrapper blog train is out April 1st, be sure you 
check out the full train, lots of great goodies to be had!
Pixel Scrapper blog train






I also made these & thought I would share as an add-on since
they have a little different look that the other things.
How to download from 4 shared:  instructions
4 shared elements
4 shared alphas
4 shared papers
4 shared extras

If you don't already have dropbox, please consider using my link
to download and install...you get 2 gigs of free storage, and I get some extra space to use for my freebies.  Make sure you complete the install and email verification steps in order to get it.  I don't have a paid service to upload things to and would like to leave up the freebies as long as possible for everybody to enjoy.  My dropbox is nearly full and I'll have to start deleting files soon.  Here is the link if you want to get dropbox:  Get Dropbox
Thank you!





20 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful kit! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love the flowers! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get your pieces to the blog train but am unable to download from either site. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Шикарный комплект !!! Большое спасибо !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the link to elements on 4 shared are wrong, you only get to alphas on that link. so elements and alphas are the same link. dropbox is not working because of too much traffic. if you could please change the link on 4shared so it leads to the correct elements? And, I want to say a big thank you to this beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was me until I tried a number of times to download the elements ???

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock girl, these are terrific, thanks loads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a smart person and I can't figure out how to download from 4Shared. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a smart person and I can't figure out how to download from 4Shared. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your generous and lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous supply of fun! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning and generous kit!! Beautiful color palette!!! The flowers are lovely!! Love all the frames!! Beautiful alpha!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous kit! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete