Translate

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween kit

Here is my first ever kit!  I think I went a little overboard, it's huge!  I think I made some of the elements too big, but otherwise I'm happy with it, and hope you like it too.  Drop shadows are for previews only.  All elements are not shown.  There are more brads, including a blank one and the "Happy Halloween" are included as individual files.  If you missed the post with the quickpage and cluster, it's still an active download, just go to previous post to get those.














Dropbox links:








7 comments:

  1. Beautiful kit! I can't believe no one else has said "thanks". So, Thank You!!!!! And this is your first, EVER kit? that's amazing. I keep trying to find out where to go to learn to design. No one will tell me. But thanks again. Peg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these really cute and spooky Halloween items.. I'm just begin to make kit and this is a wonderful addition

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your site! Your creations are wonderful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this trick or treat kit, thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!This is such a stunning kit... I can't believe it is your first!! You sure have talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!This is such a stunning kit... I can't believe it is your first!! You sure have talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kit, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete