Translate

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pixel Scrapper's November blog train

Very pretty colors for this November's blog train at Pixel Scrappers!
I decided to go ahead and post mine early since drop box has the nasty habit of blocking downloads when there are a lot of them.  I'll post  the link to the blog train when the final list is ready at the first of November, so be sure to check that out.  Update:  Final list for the train is HERE.  Be sure to check it out, there are a lot of amazing designs to be had!

I picked a few of the colors and made some papers, frames, ribbons, leaves, alpha and some brads.
I hope you like them, I'm trying to improve as I go:)
Papers:
Elements:



Alpha:









8 comments:

  1. Your creations are SO beautiful! I really really want them but so does everybody else, I guess! I'm getting that sad "too busy" image. I have a dropbox account. Should I sign on to mine or do something differently or just wait a few days? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dropbox still a problem, but 4shared worked...awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4shared drives me nuts but I will try that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dropbox account is back up and running! Thank you so much for the gorgeous goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Прекрасный набор!!! Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you - love the ribbon, frames and alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about feeling like a kid in the candy store! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete